Friday, January 18, 2013

"Finding Church" is in the House!

Specifically, Finding Church is in my house.

This is a book that I've been interested in ever since I first heard about it. I had every intention of purchasing it until Swanny decide to have a contest on his blog with the prize being a copy of this book. Thanks to Swanny's wife, I won the contest.

The book arrived today.

Finding Church, which is edited by Jeremy Myers, is a compilation of short essays by different Christians who have asked some hard questions about the church. The book's 36 chapters fall into three primary sections: Leaving Church, Switching Church, and Reforming Church.

As a bonus, my good friend Alan Knox is one of the contributors.

I'm looking forward to reading and eventually reviewing this book. Thanks Swanny!

2 comments:

Jeremy Myers said...

Glad you won it. Congrats and enjoy!

Eric said...

Jeremy,

I've read the intro and the first couple of chapters so far. Great stuff!