Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Name Is No Longer on a Church Membership Roll. I Guess I'm Not Going to Heaven.

As far as I know, my name is no longer on any local church's membership roll. I cannot confirm this for certain because I'm not about to dig through old file cabinets to find out.

The church where I worked as pastor is the last place where I was a member. Last year I emailed to request that my name be taken off the roll. I received a confirmation message that this occurred. This is the best I can do.

Since I'm no longer on a church membership roll I suppose this means I'm not going to heaven. That makes me sad.


2 comments:

Aussie John said...

Eric,

"When the (church membership)roll is called up yonder, Ill be there".
I expect to see you there!

Eric said...

John,


Whew! Thanks!