Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New Blog Header

One of the things I'm most thankful for is God's releasing me from man's church traditions.

For most of my life I lived within the institutional walls of American-style Christianity. During those years I never questioned the existence or validity of things like worship services, professional pastors, and large church buildings. I even worked for a few years as a paid pastor myself.

I praise the Lord for freeing me from tradition's shackles. The above blog header is an accurate depiction of how I feel much of the time. While I thank God mainly for salvation, at a secondary level I'm exceedingly grateful for His opening of my eyes to the limitations of institutional Christianity.

What a gift from God to see a truly free church.

I hope you are feeling and experiencing this freedom, too!

No comments: